From only $4 to $6.20 a DAY for a typical 30 day surf trip to Bali *
Our SureSave Travel Insurance Australia is backed by Lloyds of London
BASIC Policy to Bali 30 Days $119 = $4 a DAY
COMPREHENSIVE Policy Bali 30 Days $186 = $6.20 a DAY
Email us your Insurance Policy, Bank Account Numbers, or PayPal email address
* ANNUAL Multi 30-Day Trips - $466 a Year – CLICK HERE then scroll down to "Annual Frequent Traveller"
* ANNUAL Multi 50-Day Trips - $745 a Year - CLICK HERE then scroll down to "Annual Frequent Traveller"
For AUSTRALIANS going to INDONESIA or Anywhere Worldwide:
Maldives, Pacific islands, Fiji, Hawaii, USA - ANYWHERE in the World!
Includes Australians who are already overseas (72 hour waiting period)
YES - Pick One of these 2 Discount Offers:
Option 1 - GET $10 REFUND - enough for a 6-pack of FREE BEERS in Bali
First - Buy Your TRAVEL INSURANCE here. Then:
Email us your Insurance Policy + request '$10 Refund'
We will REFUND $10 to you the very next day,
Include your Bank Account Numbers, or PayPal email address
Option 2 - GET 'INDO SURF and LINGO' FREE (2015 Edition)
First - Buy Your TRAVEL INSURANCE here. Then:
Email us your Insurance Policy + Address + request 'FREE Book'
We will post one FREE 2015 Edition anywhere in Australia
For orders Outside Australia you only pay the $20 Postage cost
* Change from September 2018:
Surfboards are no longer covered IN USE surfing by any travel insurance company we know.
Some companies have stopped cover for surfboards totally, or charge 10% of the value.
SureSave only covers Surfboards for our customers EXCLUSIVELY at no extra cost, while OUT of the surf
24 Hour Emergency Assistance in over 30 countries:
Phone Reverse Charge to Australia: +61 2 9234 3113
In Indonesia call Reverse Charge: 001 801 61 first
In Australia: 02 9234 3113
Email: [email protected]
SMS +61 417 342 076
CLAIMS are subject to Limits as defined in the SureSave Product Disclosure Statement - please do not rely only on this web page summary, as benefits and terms are subject to change in future, the same as they changed in July 2016, December 2016, September 2017 (Gunung Agung Volcano).
MOTORBIKE and SCOOTER Personal Injury Medical Cover
Note: You still need to get Comprehensive Rental Vehicle Insurance over there - to cover your rental car/bike, other people's vehicles and personal public liability.
You MUST have an Australian or International Motorbike Licence even for small 50cc scooters, and wear a Helmet at all times.
Do not drink alcohol and drive. Riding a motorbike is the leading cause of injury overseas, as roads can be crowded and very dangerous...
We recommend you RENT A CAR instead of a motorbike on your first few trips, with a local Driver which only costs around $40 to $60 a Day .
Our favourite surf trip Drivers are listed in our guidebook "Indo Surf and Lingo".
$5,000 Rental Vehicle Excess (for the excess cost of repairs to CARS but not motorbikes)
* It's a good idea to PHOTOGRAPH all your valuables before, during and after your trip. Before each flight, photograph packing used to prevent damage to Surfboards in flight. We suggest you pack surfboards thoroughly in multi-layers of light weight bubble wrap, with hard cardboard or foam around the nose, tail and rails. Then slip inside a sturdy travel bag, taking photos as proof of the care you have taken before and after each flight. If you do not pack surfboards thoroughly, your claim may be denied. Keep original purchase Receipts, repair receipts, police reports if stolen.
What is the current depreciated market value of your surfboard? Under the SureSave "NEW for Old" option, you can receive the NEW replacement value if surfboards are stolen, accidentally lost or damaged beyond repair (except while IN USE surfing).
* Please read the full Schedule of Benefits and Product Disclosure Statement available on these links before ordering. If you don't have time now to read it first, don't worry, get the Policy now and you still have 14 Days to cancel at no cost (if you haven't already started your trip of course!)
* Do you have a PRE-EXISTING Medical Condition? No problem. Over 30 Conditions are automatically covered free. Generally you can either simply accept you won’t be covered for any claim that arises in relaton to that condition, or pay extra to be covered for it. Your choice.
© SureSave Pty Limited ABN 82 137 885 262 AR 339902 is an authorised representative of Cerberus Special Risks Pty Limited ABN 81 115 932 173, AFS Licence No. 308461. This is general advice and you should consider if this product suits your needs. Before you buy, please read the Product Disclosure Statement available from us. This insurance is underwritten by certain underwriters at Lloyd's. Before ordering you should understand that any insurance contract is between you and SureSave Pty Limited (Australia) or World Nomads Pty Limited only, and that Indo Surf & Lingo acts only as a referral agent and is not the final insurer of any risk and will not be held liable for any damages, loss or claims in connection with the purchase of insurance through this website. Before deciding to buy any insurance, you should always read and fully understand the relevant PDS Product Disclosure Statement to decide if that policy is right for all your needs. We receive a commission on the sale of Travel Insurance through referrals from this website, but you pay no extra, details can be applied for by emailing us at any time. This website contains general information only which may not suit your particular circumstances. If in doubt, please email us or the insurance company before you buy
* Prices subject to change without notice
IF YOU ARE NOT INSURED
Medical Evacuation Flights from Bali to Australia can cost over $50,000 + Bali Hospital Costs = $100,000 or more
Medical Evacuation Flights to USA or Europe can cost $250,000 or more + Bali Hospital Costs
* Any Questions?
Please email us for next day reply.
Or if really urgent, and you need answers today, please phone 07 5373 8701 from 9am-5pm only