INDO SURF TRAVEL INSURANCE
What's it Cost? You get 10% Discount!
Now from only $3 to $5 a Day for a typical 30 day surf trip to Bali *after 10% Discount, Age 39
Or from only $4.50 to $7 a Day for 30 days to Indonesia *after 10% Discount, Age 39
* Exclusive 10% DISCOUNT off SureSave Insurance standard rates, backed by Lloyds of London
BASIC Policy to Bali 30 Days ~ $90.90 after 10% Discount = Only $3.03 a Day
COMPREHENSIVE Policy to Bali 30 Days ~ $145.80 after 10% Discount = Only $4.86 a Day
What's included ?
UNLIMITED MEDICAL & HOSPITAL Costs overseas
UNLIMITED MEDEVAC Emergency Flights
SURFBOARDS covered to $700 - or optional full NEW surfboard cost
You can get a 6-pack of FREE BEERS IN BALI ~ details below
LUGGAGE cover from $3,000 to $10,000, with Option up to an extra $10,000.
Order your Travel Insurance now,
and we'll send you $10 REFUND
Simply email us your Policy Number + Bank Account Numbers after you order here
We will refund $10 within 24 hours = "Enough for a 6-pack of FREE BEERS in Bali"
Why Get Travel Insurance?
- If you are NOT Insured, you could be stuck overseas with a nightmare $300,000+ medical bill
- Medical Evacuation Flights from Bali to Australia now cost over $50,000 + Bali Hospital Costs = $100,000 or more
- Medical Evacuation Flights to USA or Europe can cost $250,000 or more + Bali Hospital Costs = $300,000 or more
- We give you the power to choose to only pay for the level of cover that's right for you, Basic or Comprehensive
- For the price of a cup of coffee, you can't afford not to get travel insurance. Don't risk it for under $4 a day
Can I get cheaper Annual or Multi-Trip Cover?
Yes, you certainly can - it can save you heaps! Our rates include 10% DISCOUNT
- ANNUAL Multi 30-Day Trips - from only $458 a Year – CLICK HERE then scroll down to "Annual Frequent Traveller"
- ANNUAL Multi 50-Day Trips - from only $741 a Year - CLICK HERE then scroll down to "Annual Frequent Traveller"
Covers all domestic and international trips taken within 12-months (up to a maximum of either 30 days or 50 days each trip).
Each trip must start and end at the traveller's home in Australia. Calculated on Age 39. Cheaper if you're younger
SureSave Sydney is here 24/7 to help you
And that means more than just providing insurance.
24 Hour 7 Days a week access to SureSave's in-house 24/7 Emergency Assistance team in Sydney Australia
Easy claims process with fast turnarounds. New online claims process coming soon!.
Free SureSave App. Tailored to your individual journey - carry expert travel advice, information and resources in your back pocket.
* Change from September 2018:
Surfboards are no longer covered in use surfing by any travel insurance underwriter we know
Some underwriters stopped covering surfboards totally, or charge 10% of every board's value
All our customers Surfboards are covered EXCLUSIVELY for FREE, except in use surfing
24 Hour Emergency Assistance in over 30 countries:
Phone Reverse Charge to Australia: +61 2 9234 3113
In Indonesia call Reverse Charge: 001 801 61 first
In Australia: 02 9234 3113
Email: [email protected]
SMS +61 417 342 076
CLAIMS are subject to Limits as defined in the SureSave Product Disclosure Statement - please do not rely only on this web page summary, as benefits and terms are subject to change in future, the same as they changed in July 2016, December 2016, September 2017 (Gunung Agung Volcano), July 2018 and April 2019
MOTORBIKE and SCOOTER Personal Injury Medical Cover
Note: You still need to get Comprehensive Rental Vehicle Insurance over there - to cover your rental car/bike, other people's vehicles and personal public liability.
You MUST have an Australian or International Motorbike Licence even for small 50cc scooters, and wear a Helmet at all times.
Do not drink alcohol and drive. Riding a motorbike is the leading cause of injury overseas, as roads can be crowded and very dangerous...
We recommend you RENT A CAR instead of a motorbike on your first few trips, with a local Driver which only costs around $40 to $60 a Day .
Our favourite surf trip Drivers are listed in our guidebook "Indo Surf and Lingo".
$5,000 Rental Vehicle Excess (for the excess cost of repairs to CARS but not motorbikes)
* It's a good idea to PHOTOGRAPH all your valuables before, during and after your trip. Before each flight, photograph packing used to prevent damage to Surfboards in flight. We suggest you pack surfboards thoroughly in multi-layers of light weight bubble wrap, with hard cardboard or foam around the nose, tail and rails. Then slip inside a sturdy travel bag, taking photos as proof of the care you have taken before and after each flight. If you do not pack surfboards thoroughly, your claim may be denied. Keep original purchase Receipts, repair receipts, police reports if stolen.
What is the current depreciated market value of your surfboard? You are automatically covered up to that amount. OR, you can select the SureSave "NEW for Old" option, where you can receive the full NEW surfboard value if boards are stolen, accidentally lost or damaged beyond repair (except while "in use" surfing).
* Please read the full Schedule of Benefits and Product Disclosure Statement available from www.suresave.com.au/pds before ordering. If you don't have time now to read it first, don't worry, get the Policy now and you still have 14 Days to cancel at no cost (if you haven't already started your trip of course!)
* Do you have a PRE-EXISTING Medical Condition? No problem. Over 30 common Conditions are automatically covered free. Generally you can either simply accept you won’t be covered for any claim that arises in relaton to your Condition, or pay a bit extra to be covered for it. Your choice.
* Standard Disclaimer
© SureSave Pty Limited ABN 82 137 885 262 AR 339902 © Indo Surf & Lingo, ABN 19 696 509 952 is a distributor of nib Travel Services (Australia) Pty Ltd (nib), ABN 81 115 932 173, AFSL 308461. Before deciding to purchase this product, read the Product Disclosure Statement available from www.suresave.com.au/pds. This insurance is underwritten by certain underwriters at Lloyd’s. This is general advice and you should consider if this product suits your needs. Before ordering you should understand that any insurance contract is between you and SureSave Pty Limited (Australia) or World Nomads Pty Limited only, and that Indo Surf & Lingo acts only as a referral agent and is not the final insurer of any risk and will not be held liable for any damages, loss or claims in connection with the purchase of insurance through this website. Before deciding to buy any insurance, you should always read and fully understand the relevant PDS Product Disclosure Statement to decide if that policy is right for all your needs. We receive a commission on the sale of Travel Insurance through this website, but you pay no extra, details can be applied for by emailing us at any time. This website contains general information only which may not suit your particular circumstances. If in doubt, please email us or the insurance company before you buy
* Prices subject to change without notice
* Any Questions?
Please email us for next day reply.
Or if really urgent, and you need answers today, please phone 07 5373 8701 from 9am-5pm only